I like it overall, if any changes I would of edited the DPS picture to make sure the background looks even and use auto fix to make the lighting even because it is a bit dark. I love the contents page so I wouldn't change anything. On the front cover I would make the text of teasers bigger and change the font as well. Perhaps make the masthead bigger. I think the colour scheme works really well together.
I like it overall, if any changes I would of edited the DPS picture to make sure the background looks even and use auto fix to make the lighting even because it is a bit dark. I love the contents page so I wouldn't change anything. On the front cover I would make the text of teasers bigger and change the font as well. Perhaps make the masthead bigger. I think the colour scheme works really well together.
ReplyDelete